- 1-2 lb chicken
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb carrots
- 1.5 lb yukon gold potatoes
- 3 cups chicken stock (bullion works)
- 1 package curry cubes (~200g, I use “Golden Curry” brand)
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste (can use ketchup)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 apple, grated
- 1⁄2 bar chocolate
- pinch of cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
Peel and chop potatoes in to 1⁄2 inch cubes, put in a bowl with water to de-starch while doing next steps.
Chop chicken and onion, saute with garlic to get some browning (don’t need to actually cook it).
Peel and chop carrot in to 1⁄2 inch cubes.
Put all ingredients except tomato paste and soy sauce in instant pot. Set to meat/stew (high pressure) for 15 min.
After instant pot finishes, let pressure release naturally. Then, stir in tomato paste and soy sauce. Serve over rice!