- 3 cups (rice cooker cups) white rice
- 2 cups broccoli
- ~2 cups chicken stock (amount depends on rice cooker)
- 1/2 package Chinese sausage (maybe 1/2 lb ish?)
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies (peas/corn/carrots/etc)
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple
- 2.5 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbs sriracha
- other spices as desired
Rinse and cut broccoli.
Begin cooking rice the usual way (rinse it, you fool!), except use chicken stock instead of water. Add broccoli on top immediately.
Slice chinese sausage, add it to a bowl to marinade with all off the sauces/spices combined
Steam frozen veggies. Don’t worry about fully cooking them, but you want them to be warm. Add veggies to marinading bowl.
When 10 min are left on rice cooker, add sausage/veggie/sauce mixture and stir. Set broccoli above to steam.
Eat, be happy.
- Chicken stock instead of water with rice?
- Might need to cook broccoli separate to get it to be done
- other spices? fish sauce?